Tuesday, November 25, 2008

long time, no blog

I don't have any pictures to post. I know, I'm a bad blogger. I did recently finish and send off a pair of yoga socks to a friend in Boston but didn't get to take pictures first because I couldn't find the friggin camera at the time. Perhaps she'll take some pictures of them on her feet when she gets them and then I can post those.
I finished an anniversary scrapbook for my husband and have it wrapped and hidden away for our anniversary on Saturday. I have his sweater pieced together. I just need to figure out how to sneakily sew in the ends and put on some edging without him knowing what I'm doing. That's going to be really hard to pull off since I'm working tomorrow and then he's off work and will be all up in my business the rest of the week. Maybe I can pull myself out of bed at 4am Thanksgiving morning and work on it.

1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

It looks fabulous! I love the texture of the cable stitch you chose. And the crab stitch really does give it a nice finish. Love the collar on it too. =)