Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter

I went for my second viewing of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince today. I saw it on opening day with my husband (who bears a striking resemblance to Dumbledore), Ramone (aka calicoknits), and another friend who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent. I had promised my boys I would take them to see it so that's what we did today.
Now, we're just kinda chilling out and I'm about to work on my February Lady sweater some. I'm doing it in Malabrigo in Olive that I got from Sugarfoot Yarn in PTC. Its super soft and goes well with my reddish hair.
I imagine I'll see HP again before the weekend is out. My stepdaughter is out of town right now and she'll want to see it when she gets back in town as well.

1 comment:

Knit Witch said...

So how was it? It is actually playing at the drive in theater here (which is AMAZING considering all the witchcraft and all that is involved) so I think we are going to go see it sometime during the week. Show starts at 9:15, I hope we can stay awake!