Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the pink sweater





Finished a baby sweater for a pregnant coworker over the weekend and got it to her just in time for her shower. The sweater is based on the Helena pattern from knitty.com. I changed up the bottom of the sweater, though, and used the ribble pattern from the Socks, Socks, Socks book. I loved the yarn...... Sheep Number 3. I've used the yarn before for some socks so I knew I wanted to do the sweater in the same yarn. Its such a soft pink.
Now I'm working on finishing another pair of socks, working on my Malabrigo sweater, and the sweater I'm knitting for Nathan. And just to add some more fun to all of that, I'm making a swifter cover from the Mason Dixon knitting book.

2 comments:

Knit Witch said...

So cute!!! Great job lady!

Knitting Out Loud said...

Beautiful sweater, with lovely details!