Tuesday, October 21, 2008

fallout day

http://knitwitchblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/knit-witchs-haloweenie-contest.html

The above is the url for a contest that Brittany from Knitwitch is having. If I actually had a clue how to paste the little picture and make a link, I would. But I'm stupid that way.

I had a really really really bad day at work yesterday. To make a very long story short the straw that broke the camel's back for me happened at about shift change and I ended up literally crying my contacts out. I was boohooing and when I settled down I realized that I couldn't see. So, Steven, bless his heart, had to bring me my glasses all the way from Peacthree City to Rockdale so I could see to drive home since I'm legally blind without corrective vision.
What a day. Damn.

2 comments:

Calicoknits said...

I feel you sweetie. Sorry it got worse after I left. Being in charge sucks. What were we thinking?

La Duchesse said...

*hug!*