Wednesday, May 23, 2007

faggoted rib baby hat



No, I'm not cussing about the rib (although I did cuss at it when I had to adapt it to knitting in the round and subsequently had to frog it a few times.) After seeing my hat that I made for one of the preemies at the hospital, my stepdaughter requested a newborn hat for her teacher who is pregnant. She said that the baby shower is on Friday which gave me just a few days to come up with something. I found the faggoted rib design in one of my knitting stitch books. I had to frog the darn thing a few times, but was bound and determined for it not to get the best of me. I finished the decreases this morning. I worked yesterday and it was off the chain. Then I stayed over to work on the statistics for another 3 hours so I'm pretty brain dead today. I still have to weave in all the loose ends, but perhaps I can do that this evening or tomorrow. Right now, its off to Moe's for a joey bag of donuts. Perhaps it will revive my brain so I can get to working on operation fuzzy toes (see the blog for finerskeinsinlife.blogspot.com for more info) I best get to moving or they will think I have taken ill and file a missing persons report on me.

No comments: