Wednesday, September 19, 2007

bad bad me

I know, I know. I'm posting without pictures. I should be ashamed. And I haven't posted in over a week. Even worse!!!
So, today is when the yarn harlot comes to town. I'll be heading down the Va Highlands way a bit later. I'm looking for Brittany (aka knitwitch) and her hubby. I told my husband this feels like I'm going on a match.com date where I've been emailing with somebody for a while but haven't actually met them yet, but tonight I am. I've not even had a phone conversation with Brittany although from our emailings she seems very nice and my kind of knitting buddy! The last time I emailed with somebody and never actually talked to them until the day I met them.............. I married him! However, I'm not looking for romance this evening. Just wanting to hook up with my fellow knitters so we can take over the world! Ok, not really take over the world, but perhaps infuse a bit more peace and love and tolerance in the world through our knitting endeavors.
So, to my fellow harlot fans, I'll be seeing you tonight! Knit on!

1 comment:

Knit Witch said...

Melissa..............Will you marry me?????

Oh wait, I'm already married to that weenie warmer guy - I almost forgot! Haha!