Tuesday, January 8, 2008

a happy belated birthday










This is a bit of a late tribute, but better late than never, I guess. I thought I would post some pictures of my youngest son Nathan, the budding knitter and obsessive Knitch customer in honor of his birthday. Ok, it was last month, the week before Christmas. I know, I'm a bit late as I said earlier. He has really taken to knitting with dpns and I am amazed at how quickly he caught on to it. I'm looking forward to posting a picture of his cashmere wristies when he gets them done. Oh, and the picture with both of my boys in it where they are wearing sweaters.... I knit both of those. In fact, the one that Nathan is wearing is the second sweater I ever knit. It had been his brother's before he ever wore it.

1 comment:

Knit Witch said...

CUTE!! How old is he now? 9????