Tuesday, February 26, 2008

all the rain that we didn't get over the summer


I do believe that we got all the rain last night that we didn't get over the summer. It's like when you move and leave a forwarding address. You don't get any mail and you don't get any mail and then suddenly you get more mail than your mailbox can hold.
Fortunately, it seems to have subsided for right now because I have to get out and run some errands in a bit and I really hate doing that when its raining so hard that it feels like we're having the second biblical flood.
I went to Knitch yesterday and scored some manos silk blend yarn. Its delightful. I went to get some addi turbos as well, but the size I was looking for wasn't in stock. Bummer.
I wonder if they ever need some more part time help at Knitch. It would be really cool to be around all that yarn and people who get into knitting! My youngest son said he wanted to work there as their ball winder. lol.
So, I don't have any great knitting pictures to share (even though I have 17 projects going at the same time). I did do some "spring cleaning" on my cafepress site and added a couple of things there. So, if you're really bored, check it out: www.cafepress.com/karmaandkismet

No comments: