Monday, July 23, 2007

a close to the end

I am back from Florida, but haven't taken any pictures to post. I've spent pretty much every waking moment reading the last Harry Potter book, and just mere moments ago I finished the last word on the last page of the last book. I won't say anything about the book or its contents. I'm not about to spoil anything for anybody else out there who has put their life on hold to read the book. I just felt for some reason, that I needed to announce that I have finished it and now I can move on to all those other aspects of my life that I put on hold for one last date with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. My husband, although sad that I didn't keep him much company on our drive back from Florida yesterday, was understanding as I've sat engrossed in the book for hours and hours on end. He's not a big Potter fan (somehow this fact seemed have gotten lost in the shuffle when I agreed to marry him) but he has been gracious in letting me trek out this last journey.

No comments: