Monday, October 15, 2007

the knitch experience


It turned out to be not too bad of a "transition day" for me. I stopped to get gas and lo and behold, the gas station actually carried diet grapico. Its a rarity. So, obtaining a bottle of it was like gold to me. Then I drove up to Knitch and actually got a parking spot............ in the front. Go figure. They didn't have any more malabrigo sealing wax so I'm having to order some online. I don't think one skein is going to cut it for the anniversary socks.
I also got this really cool sock book while there. It is like the coolest sock book ever.
Its called Socks, Socks, Socks. I tried to copy and paste it , but it just didn't work out. There's a pair of leaf socks in it that I'm jonesing to try.
I do have to say that Knitch does have one employee there that I've just found to be a real friendly person. She acts annoyed if you ask her to do anything and she seemed really put out when I asked her to wind my 5 skeins of yarn that I bought today. Everybody else seems really nice, though.
http://www.amazon.com/Socks-Winning-Patterns-Knitters-Magazine/dp/0964639157

1 comment:

Knit Witch said...

Hmmmmm.....you say there is one employee who is nice but she acts annoyed when you ask her a question......?????? Hahaha!!

Nice socks lady!! Which knitty pattern are you working??